- Gender prediction starting @ 8 weeks with 99.1% accuracy @ 9 weeks with 99.9% accuracy.
- $129 + tax (Thursday results) or $149 + tax (Wednesday results)
- Administered by Trained Professional (Phlebotomist) so you don't risk contamination as with at home kits
- Full Service Venipuncture
- When: Mondays at 6 pm Book online
- *If you are planning a gender reveal plan your test 1 to 2 weeks in advance as we cannot control mail delays. In the rare case that a test comes back inconclusive we offer 1 free retest.*
- **Special DNA test customer discounts**
Return for one of our gender ultrasound packages between 14 to 22 weeks to receive these special deals.
2d gender package $40
4d/Hd gender package $55
- Click for SneakPeek eligibility calculator
What is SneakPeek® Clinical?
SneakPeek Clinical is an early gender DNA detection test offered to women starting at 8 weeks into pregnancy. The genetic test gives you the first step to connect with your baby before you are able to see the exciting clear images from your ultrasound scans. The full service includes an on-site phlebotomist that draws a blood sample in the comfort of the ultrasound studio, and then returns the sample to SneakPeek Labs for processing. The laboratories offer the fastest turnaround times in the industry, with a choice of receiving your result the same day the sample reaches the SneakPeek Lab.
How does SneakPeek® work?
SneakPeek utilizes the natural process of shared fetal DNA circulating inside the mother’s bloodstream. Our PCR technology has the ability to detect the presence or absence of male Y chromosome in the blood sample provided starting at 8 weeks into pregnancy. If it is detected then the baby’s gender is male and if it is not detected then the baby’s gender is female.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve previously had a boy. Will that skew my results? Clinical studies have shown that fetal DNA clears from mom’s bloodstream between a few hours to 2 days after birth.
I’m having twins. Can SneakPeek determine fetal sex for each one? In the case of identical twins, if male DNA is found, then both babies are boys. If no male DNA is found, then both babies are girls. For fraternal twins (or more!), finding male DNA will confirm at least one baby is a boy, but cannot distinguish if the second is a boy or girl.
Do hormone disorders such as PCOS affect my results? SneakPeek is a DNA-based test, so hormones do not impact results.
Is this test safe? SneakPeek Clinical is a non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT), and it’s safe for both mom and baby.
How quickly can I get my results? Your sample is mailed to SneakPeek Labs via Priority Mail Express (aka “overnight mail”).
FastTrack customers: Expect your result email between 6-9pm Pacific Time the day your sample is received by SneakPeek.
Standard customers: Expect your result email between 1-5pm Pacific Time the day after your sample is received by SneakPeek.
Are results guaranteed? SneakPeek Clinical is the most accurate early gender test on the market. If your test result does not match the gender of your newborn, you’ll receive a full refund.
How is my privacy protected? We know your DNA information is personal. To protect your privacy:
1. SneakPeek tests only for baby’s gender. No data is gathered about disease states or other health-related information.
2. After the test is run, your DNA sample is disposed of by a professional chemical management company in compliance with federal standards. 3. SneakPeek never shares your results with anyone other than the email address you provide.
For more info call us at 480-300-9724